Industrial Process Fibers
FTO offers years of experience in the manufacture of process control cables for diverse applications.
Available in lengths of up to 500 meters with either standard or custom connectors, these cables offer low loss, high reliability and ease of installation for single or multichannel requirements. Coupling to reflectance, immersion, transmission and ATR probes, UV/VIS, Raman, or FT-NIR spectrometers, and scientific instrumentation, cables are built to customer specifications.
For use from benign conditions to those which require extreme temperature, chemical, moisture and sunlight resistance or for shock and vacuum applications, these cables are designed to meet your environment.
- Rugged, with multiple levels of protection:
- secondary buffer (tefzel or nylon)
- inner tubing (PVC, hytrel, LSZH, PTFE, polyurethane)
- outer tubing (PVC or silicone coated monocoil, stainless steel interlock, PVC coated stainless steel interlock)
- Reinforced connectors (SMA-905, FC/PC, ST), custom ferrules
- Lengths up to 500 meters (1640 ft)
- High temperature
- Cryogenic temperature
- Thermal cycling
- High pressure
- High vacuum
- Vibration resistant
- Repetitive movements
- Conformance certification
- Shipping containers
- Greater instrument flexibility
- Improved fiber reliability
- Measurements over long distance