Fiber Optic Patchcords
FiberTech Optica offers complete flexibility in the manufacture of single fiber assemblies including our fiber optic patchcords. Standard SMA-905, FC/PC, FC/APC, ST, or custom ferrules deliver light to meet the specifics of your instrumentation and equipment.
With virtually no limit on length, these fiber optic patchcords are available for lab or harsher environments.
From Deep UV to MIR wavelengths, options include single and multimode fibers. Multimode fiber cores are available from 25 to 1800 um in NA’s from .12 to .48.
Jacketing options are available for extreme temperatures, chemical, moisture, shock and vibration resistance and for vacuum environments.
- Fiber materials: Fused silica, hard polymer clad silica, polymer clad silica, ZBLAN & indium fluoride and plastic (POF)
- Fiber type: Multimode step-index and graded-index fibers, singlemode fibers, polarization-maintaining fibers
- Numerical aperture (NA): 0.10 to 0.66
- Wavelength coverage: options spanning from Deep-UV to MIR (190 to 5500 nm)
- Length up to 1000 m (3000 ft)
- Up to three protective layers
- Standard (SMA-905, FC/PC, FC/APC, ST, etc.) or custom connectors, custom design ferrules
- Standard temperature range: -40 °C to + 100 °C; both cryogenic and high temperature
(up to 280 °C) available
- Flexibility in instrumentation design
- Greater flexibility in plant layout
- Increased reliability and reduced downtime
- Link measurement equipment to process sampling
- Deliver light to where it is needed
- Process control
- Research labs
- Laser power delivery